It’s quite interesting the kinds and types of the individual you find on a bus, not to mention at the bus station. There’s a type of old world charm in few of them and in others, you’ve to watch the possessions closely.Getting a ticket is a gentle wind and boarding is the same as well. There are no invasive searches and security lines involved at all. Thing is that takes around ten times as long to get where you need to be, but if you do not mind time or aren’t on a tight schedule then it may be next best thing to think about taking a train from Singapore to Cameron Highlands. It’s certainly much economical to travel that way.The cost for the fare was going to be around US$400 and the cost of travel by train was close to that. However, the bus ticket was US$70 one way. Air travel would’ve been an hour and train five hours and then add the rental car or taxi fee it will be more expensive. A couple of pointers you need to know when you are picking bus as your traveling mode while traveling from Singapore to Cameron Highlands.
- Ensure to pack some snacks in your luggage that you keep with you.
- Bring a small, nice comfortable blanket and pillow
- Bring a good book with you or an eBook in your smartphone
- Also, try to bring a camera; you never know when something worth remembering appears into view.
- Also, try to include few wet wipes so that you can clean your hands or face when you need some freshness
- Audio books be can be of assistance to few individual have loud voices, so if you bring an audio eBook, you can listen to it while traveling to your destination
- Lots of people like to combine number three and number six by including some audio books too. That allows them to watch the scenery and also to listen to a great book.